YOUR GUIDE TO STARTING OUT IN IoT FOR ASSET TRACKING
What is asset tracking, how are other people already doing it and what will be the benefits for your business of investing in an IoT strategy? We have everything you need to know, right here.
THE ENTERPRISE IoT JOURNEY:
A BUSY ROAD AHEAD
There is much noise at the moment about the Internet of Things, or IoT.
If you are just starting out on the road to thinking about what IoT means for you and your business, we have two fantastic tools for you:
- A handy guide to asset tracking, written by one of the most well known journalists in the technology space.
- Not one but two case studies from different types of companies who have already set out on the GPS tracking and digital asset management journey. We look at why, how and what they did.
TRACKING ALL ABOUT ?
Read our exclusive report, written by a specialist technology journalist, especially for those businesses looking to start out in IoT for asset tracking, GPS tracking and digital asset management.
- Asset tracking – an introduction
- The major applications for IoT in Asset Tracking
- What technical challenges will you face?
- Why is asset tracking necessary?
- The deployment considerations
- The market data you need to consider
HOW ARE OTHER
COMPANIES DOING IT ?
Read how two very different companies have addressed devising IoT strategies, how they deployed and are currently using these technologies and the business benefits they are achieving.
- The business benefits of integrating asset management with enterprise environments
- How Road King, a ready-mix concrete company, gained a decided advantage over competitors using IoT
- Automile, a Swedish startup, found a fleet management solution without complex installation or a high price point
- What IoT modules and connectivity did they use?